Zahrat Meyna catalogue
Zahrat Meyna Trading Equipement
As a complement to our highly skilled staff fabrication team, we implement state of the art technology, techniques, and procedures for efficiency and precision. Quality equipment, such as our 4000-Watt laser cutting system and 230-ton press brake, under the operation of our production team, enable us to process many materials in many variations of type and thickness.
We are well equipped to create your custom-fabricated solution in the following materials:
The FO 3015NT is designed and engineered to reliably and economically cut all types of material in a full range of thicknesses.
- X-Axis "dual drive" rack & pinion gantry for precise location at the fastest speed
- Water Assisted Cutting System (WACS) uses an adjustable water mist to absorb heat generated by the cutting process
- 5' x 10' maximum sheet size
- 3150 IPM maximum X- and Y-axis speed (4454 IPM max. at 45O vector)
- 2362 IPM maximum Z-axis speed
- AMNC-F control
- 4000 Watt CW laser sources utilizing the latest technology to improve optic life
The Impuls 4030 is a compact flying optics laser profiling machine featuring two shuttle tables and a fully programmable Z-axis for use with an optional rotary axis or for processing pre-formed parts. Users can load the optional rotary while the machine processes flat plate or load the table while processing pre-formed parts or tubes on the rotary axis. Changeover can be accomplished with minimal intervention. The Impuls 4030 processes larger diameter tubes and pre-formed parts than any other system and is the only machine of its type to combine rotary and flat plate cutting with ease.